This Handknotted Pure Wool and Silk museum-quality pictorial Omar Khyyam rug is inspired by the poetry of the famous Persian polymath Omar Khayyam; (18 May 1048 – 4 December 1131), considered as a great mathematician, astronomer, rebel and a poet. However, he is revered and remembered for his poetry which is still fuelling the imagination and stirring the passions all over the world. He was a true rebel who openly used to write about wine, singing, and dancing in the conservative Islamic world of the 11th century. This rug is a tribute to his courage, poetry, and imagination.
Carpet Care instructions:
* Shedding is a natural property of new rug.
* DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
* Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode.
* If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
* Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
* Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
* If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
* Periodic professional cleaning recommended.
* DO NOT fold the rug.
* Avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.
Size: 6ft x 4ft
There are no reviews yet.